NATIONAL FEDERATION OF CIVIL ACCOUNTS ASSOCIATIONS
10/42 Old Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi-110060
No:- NFCAA/HQ/A-1/2009/Cir-7/1479-1529 dated 28.07.2009
All Federal Executive Members,
All Women Committee Members,
All Branch Secretaries of AICAEA and AICAEA CAT-II,
As notified, the joint National Executive Meeting of the Constituent organizations of apex JAC was held on 21st July 2009 and the Federal Executive meeting of NFCAA was held on 22nd July 2009 at Delhi. Federal Executive members from Mumbai, Hyderabad, Lucknow, Kolkata, Delhi and Branch Secretary, AICAEA, Rajasthan Branch, Jaipur attended in these meetings.
Details of the above meetings shall be informed through the July issue of Accounts Crusader.
However, in protest against the indifference of the Civil Accounts authority towards the request for discussion and settlement of the Charter of Demands, the Federal Executive meeting has adopted and forwarded a Resolution to the Controller General of Accounts and decided to organize following programme.
LUNCH HOUR DEMONSTRATION ON 20TH AUGUST 2009
As per decision of last Federal Executive meeting held in 12th June 2009, the Affiliates of Federation i.e. AICAEA and AICAEA Cat II have submitted the Charter of Demands to CGA and requested him to convene meetings with the National Executive of both the Associations independently.
Through the charter of demands, CGA has been requested discuss and settle the problems relating to filling up of vacant posts, grant of promotion to all eligible persons, absorption of deputationists, 6CPC related issues, vacation of victimizations, formation of Department of Accounts under CGA, promotion of left out non-matriculate Gr.D, conversion of DEOs as Accountant and creation of justified posts in different PAOs etc. But even after more than a month, CGA has not responded to the requests of the Associations. Moreover, the office the CGA has been pursuing a total non- cooperative attitude with the Association. The CGA office is neither responding to any correspondences of the Associations nor endorsing the copies of orders and circulars to the Association.
In view of this, the meeting of the Federal Executive meeting has decided that, all Branches shall hold joint lunch hour demonstration on 20th August 2009 in a central place and forward a resolution to CGA with endorsement of its copy to Federation Headquarter. Draft of the Resolution is furnished on the next page for ready reference.
For the success of the programme, it has been decided that, wide publicity of the Charter of Demands among the membership shall have to be given by the Branches by holding Unit wise meetings and through issuing leaflets/ handbills etc. Members are to be requested to join the demonstration in support of the demand of discussion and settlement of the Charter of Demands.
In order to revamp the organization, if has been decided that, joint visits to different Branches shall be under taken in the following station before 20th August 2009
T.R. Janardanan & V.Bhattacharjee
R.K.Chaurasia, V.Bhattacharjee and M.P.Pandit
Lucknow, Allahabad and Kanpur
T.R. Janardanan & A.K.Srivastava
Nagpur & Pune
L.K Salve, M.P. Pandit
Shillong and Guwahati
S.P.Roy and Ashim Kr.Bhattacharjee
2nd phase of tour programme to other stations shall be finalized subsequently. In order to mobilize Delhi units it has been decided that, following Federal Executive members shall visit the areas of the city indicated against them. However, Delhi Branch shall depute its office bearers with the visiting the Federal Executive members.
V. Bhattacharjee & Kamlesh Kumari
M. B.Singh & S. Bandapadhyay
CGO Complex & India gate
A.K.Mehta & Kalpana Dutta
M.B.Singh & S. Bandapadyay
With warm greetings,
CHARTER OF DEMANDS
1. Filling up of all vacant posts by direct recruitment, promotion and absorption of deputationists on agreed terms and no outsourcing and off-loading of works of Civil Accounts.
2. Vacation of vindictive actions against employees and officers of the organization and taking appropriate action against officers' responsible for victimization and vindictive action.
3. Restoration of 594 posts kept in operational abeyance.
4. Settlement of 6 CPC related issues-
Upgradation of LDCs by re-designating them as Accounts Assistants and grant of following Pay scales and Grade Pay to different cadres-
a) Accounts Assistant PB-1 with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-
b) Accountant/DEO Gr.A/Steno Grade– II PB-2 with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
c) Sr. Accountant/ Steno Grade- I PB-2 with Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-
d) Sr. Accountant with II ACP PB-2 with Grade Pay Rs. 4800/-
e) Asstt. Accounts Officer/ PS PB-2 with Grade Pay Rs. 4800/-
PB-3 with grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
On completion of four years.
5. Grant of recognition to AICAEA CAT-II and implementation of Check-Off system as per Government instructions.
6. Augmentation of Additional Staff strength required in PAOs of Ministry of Home Affairs and creation of justified posts immediately.
7. Formation of Department of Accounts under Controller General of Accounts.
8. Conversion of DEO as Accountant.
9. Promotion of all left out non-matriculate Group-D qualified Departmental examination before 0ctober2003 and restoration of 5% promotional Quota to the post of LDC.
10. Increase in promotional quota for Senior Accountant as AAO to 20% of posts of AAO and removal of condition of 53 years of age for promotion.
11. Grant of benefit of II ACP to Sr. Accountant appointed as Accountant on passing Departmental Competitive Examination conducted by SSC.
12. Separate toilet facilities and Rest Room facilities for women employees in all offices.
13. Issuing of Gradation lists of all cadres immediately.
14. Provision of amenities to the Central Office of the Association.
15. Supply of copies of orders/OMs of general interest of staff to the Association in terms of the Government of India as well as CGA's instructions and placement of orders/ Circulars in the website of CGA.